Monday, August 15, 2011

MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!

This morning I woke up and went for a run and while I was running I noticed cars driving by and alot of them were women drivers. I couldn't help but think maybe they were mothers leaving their little ones at home. Not because they choose to but because they had too. It started me thinking about how hard and how much daily stress my sweet husband is under. To make sure that he works hard enough so that I can be home with our sweet girls.
      This past 10 weeks has been really hard for us! His summer schedule was to say the least BRUTAL. He took on the most stress I have ever seen him under. It made me so emotional to see him so stressed out and over tired.Our girls missed their daddy and mommy missed her Best friend! He is the most hard working man and i don't think i will ever know or understand how hard he works! He got so many wonderful characteristics from his dad that I see in him daily with the say he teases our girls to how hard he works for our family! I love you honey with all my heart and I am so proud of you and all that you do and all that you accomplished with nursing school!!! Our girls are so lucky to have you as their father and I'm lucky to have you by my side forever!

Old pics but we will get new ones that he is done with school!! yea!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. hey, you guys have the cutest family!!! I also have a blog,
    larsenutahblog.blogspot.com
    Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them hard working hubbies! glad ya'll survived- it's hard on everyone!! you made it!!! YAY!!! we must get together and celebrate soon:)

    ReplyDelete